ConfecPRO type 670 — Jelly
Efficient. Modular. Future-oriented.
Perfect accessibility and the highest level of hygiene
The WDS ConfecPRO moulding plant is designed for moulding filled and solid gums & jellies at medium to high production rates. The modular, highly flexible production line can be configured for a variety of tasks in one or two lines, at ground level or over several floors.
Intelligent down to the last detail
The modular design of the WDS-ConfecPRO makes it possible to adapt or extend the plant at any time based on the customer's changing requirements. The decentralised control concept allows sections to be added easily, especially when free spaces are scheduled. This flexibility, and the large number of available aggregates, makes it possible to realise the widest possible product range.
Launch a new dimension in chocolate production with the ConfecPRO. With the moulding plant, you can produce filled or solid chocolates with or without additives. The highly flexible production line offers maximum moulding accuracy, EasyClean designs and short changeover times for the confectionery production of tomorrow.
Take your jelly production to a new level with ConfecPRO for the production of filled and solid products made of gum and jelly. Produce hygienically in polycarbonate moulds, dose with the highest possible depositing accuracy, and shape the products in a gentle and organised manner.
Succeed in the market for dietary supplements and over-the-counter medicines with trendy, tasty and active effective OTC confectionery.
ConfecPRO is a plant for the production of OTC confectionery, taking into account all relevant hygienic aspects. It can also be customised specifically to meet your requirements.
- Loose mould plant for fast mould exchanges without tools
- Precise spraying into the product cavities only (prevents unnecessary contamination of the moulds)
- Low spray volume per cavity for best possible sugaring or oiling of the end product
- Maximum depositing accuracy thanks to precision in-house manufacturing and wear-resistant materials
- Very short dwell times of the mass until depositing.
- WDS SmartPipe technology permits weight-accurate depositing of viscous recipes (high Brix masses); no traditional open mass hoppers
- SmartPipe permits fast, effective and fully automated cleaning
- Immediate cooling after depositing without mould removal
- Space-saving cooling thanks to the paternoster principle
- Targeted air routing and humidity control for optimum results
- Well-ordered demoulding to prevent products from sticking together
- Well-ordered shaping maintained into the product post-treatment stage
- Gentle product handling
- Fulfils the highest hygiene requirements (option: as a validated plant)
- Fast on-site installation and easy extension thanks to the decentralised control principle and modular components
- Mould size 860 mm × 450 mm
- Plant speed up to 25 moulds/min
- Production capacity over 2 t/h (depending on product, mould size and speed)